Wednesday, September 24, 2014

hoot

Today we finished the book hoot here are is a brief summery

A kid called Roy Eberhart moves to coconut cove in Florida at the start he hates it
then he makes some really good friends but there is one kid called Dana mattherson
Roy ends up punching Dana. The punch broke Dana nose then Roy is forced to write an
apology letter Roy writes the letter but Dana still wants to fight but Roy dons't   want to
Roy sees this kid called mullet fingers running a long the road in bare feet he runs after him.........



It all takes off from there you will have to read the book to see what happens next

What is your favourite character.

My favourite character would have to be mullet fingers because he cares about the forest and the little owls hiding in the barrows and he is  very adventures.

What is your least favourite character.

My least favourite character would be Dana because he is a bully and he smokes he only cares about himself and no one else.

What is your favourite part of the book.

My favourite part of the book is at the end where they have a big battle and mullet fingers pokes his head out of a owl hole and scares every one.

I think the theme of the book is never give up on something you care about like when mullet fingers helped the little birds when there was no hope at all

I would give the book a 8/10 rating because it was really interesting and I learnt some good lessons from it


I have seen the movie so  my favourite part is when they run away on there bikes.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment